Sonic Blast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your intro/bio and Rules

3 posters

Go down

Your intro/bio and Rules Empty Your intro/bio and Rules

Post  RBR the epic Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:44 pm

This is where you talk about you. Your intro shouldn't be like "Hi." Then end. That would be spam and others will think you are a spammer. Your intro (or if you want to put a bio about your self) should be like: "Hi, I'm Person34634! WHATS UP!!!! I'm a HUGE fan of Sonic and Shiner!!!! I've been an Sonic the hedgehog fan for like FOREVER!!!!" That is acceptable. Then like it says your journey begins, talk, make friends, hang out, do whatever. Now the rules (for an repeat if you didn't read the rules) No spamming (using one word post, unneeded comments, making worthless topics, etc.), being off topic (saying something random or not saying something that has to do with the topic), bumping (bringing up old topics that were forgotten and not needed), being rude to other users (cussing their butt out, saying mean unneeded things, *cussing at an Mod or Admin could result in an automatic ban* making racist jokes, being sexist (making fun of gender *male or female), etc. Could result in an ban. Please don't repeat any of these things if you have been banned. If you are having an problem with another user tell a Mod, if the user is an Mod then tell Me or Shiner and we'll fix it. This site was meant for Sonic the hedgehog and friends fans of all ages. THANK YOU AND HAVE AN SAFE AND EPIC JOURNEY!!!! - RBR the epic
RBR the epic
RBR the epic
Admin

Location : YELLING CAUSE I ALREADY MADE AN ACCOUNT ON YOUR OLD WEBSITE!!!!

Back to top Go down

Your intro/bio and Rules Empty Re: Your intro/bio and Rules

Post  Nightshade the hedgehog Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:38 am

RBR the epic wrote:This is where you talk about you. Your intro shouldn't be like "Hi." Then end. That would be spam and others will think you are a spammer. Your intro (or if you want to put a bio about your self) should be like: "Hi, I'm Person34634! WHATS UP!!!! I'm a HUGE fan of Sonic and Shiner!!!! I've been an Sonic the hedgehog fan for like FOREVER!!!!" That is acceptable. Then like it says your journey begins, talk, make friends, hang out, do whatever. Now the rules (for an repeat if you didn't read the rules) No spamming (using one word post, unneeded comments, making worthless topics, etc.), being off topic (saying something random or not saying something that has to do with the topic), bumping (bringing up old topics that were forgotten and not needed), being rude to other users (cussing their butt out, saying mean unneeded things, *cussing at an Mod or Admin could result in an automatic ban* making racist jokes, being sexist (making fun of gender *male or female), etc. Could result in an ban. Please don't repeat any of these things if you have been banned. If you are having an problem with another user tell a Mod, if the user is an Mod then tell Me or Shiner and we'll fix it. This site was meant for Sonic the hedgehog and friends fans of all ages. THANK YOU AND HAVE AN SAFE AND EPIC JOURNEY!!!! - RBR the epic
thanx for that Smile
Nightshade the hedgehog
Nightshade the hedgehog
Admin

https://sonicboom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RBR the epic Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:29 pm

shiner the hedgehog wrote:
RBR the epic wrote:This is where you talk about you. Your intro shouldn't be like "Hi." Then end. That would be spam and others will think you are a spammer. Your intro (or if you want to put a bio about your self) should be like: "Hi, I'm Person34634! WHATS UP!!!! I'm a HUGE fan of Sonic and Shiner!!!! I've been an Sonic the hedgehog fan for like FOREVER!!!!" That is acceptable. Then like it says your journey begins, talk, make friends, hang out, do whatever. Now the rules (for an repeat if you didn't read the rules) No spamming (using one word post, unneeded comments, making worthless topics, etc.), being off topic (saying something random or not saying something that has to do with the topic), bumping (bringing up old topics that were forgotten and not needed), being rude to other users (cussing their butt out, saying mean unneeded things, *cussing at an Mod or Admin could result in an automatic ban* making racist jokes, being sexist (making fun of gender *male or female), etc. Could result in an ban. Please don't repeat any of these things if you have been banned. If you are having an problem with another user tell a Mod, if the user is an Mod then tell Me or Shiner and we'll fix it. This site was meant for Sonic the hedgehog and friends fans of all ages. THANK YOU AND HAVE AN SAFE AND EPIC JOURNEY!!!! - RBR the epic
thanx for that Smile
no prob XD oh, and spam THE TAILS DOLL WILL EAT YOUR SOUL!!! jk XD
RBR the epic
RBR the epic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KirbySoul11 Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:31 pm

Hello, I'm KirbySoul11. Most of you may know me from Sonic Zone Forum. Those who know me know I'm a Good guy.
KirbySoul11
KirbySoul11
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RBR the epic Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:58 pm

KirbySoul11 wrote:Hello, I'm KirbySoul11. Most of you may know me from Sonic Zone Forum. Those who know me know I'm a Good guy.
kool welcome dude. Now theres 3 memebers kool!
RBR the epic
RBR the epic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightshade the hedgehog Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:37 am

RBR the epic wrote:
KirbySoul11 wrote:Hello, I'm KirbySoul11. Most of you may know me from Sonic Zone Forum. Those who know me know I'm a Good guy.

me
you
kirbysoul
and ecco
Nightshade the hedgehog
Nightshade the hedgehog
Admin

https://sonicboom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RBR the epic Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:14 am

shiner the hedgehog wrote:
RBR the epic wrote:

me
you
kirbysoul
and ecco
I sent ECCO a email from here asking him to come back
RBR the epic
RBR the epic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down